Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 22









Early in the morning, i was woke up by Julian, telling me his results. I knew all along this sad/happy day will be coming for us. Chin Xiang went on to check his results upon woke up by Julia. I just don't feel like checking my results until later in the morning. Majority left their rooms at around 10am for Zoo and only Karen, me, Julian, Andy, Fiza, Amirah and Adeline stayed behind.






We decided to go for a walk at around the Zhong Shan Park area after the others left. Karen, Julian and I left for Zhong Shan Park after Andy & the others left as I needed some time to blog about the previous 3 days. We ended going our own separate ways upon meeting each other. Fiza, Amirah & Adeline went to shop while we, the remaining ones, went in search of the vegetarian restaurant that Andy wanted to go. I had a healthy lunch, FRUITS!!! HAHAHA! Very satisfied with it.






We returned to WUST immediately after lunch and we went down to play badminton and jog after Julian & I brought our clothes down for laundry.






Later in the night was the highlight of the day. Mr Puah COOKED DINNER for us!!! Roasted Duck porridge. Most of us were sick upon returning from our cruise and there we have Mr Puah cooking porridge for us which I seriously need it. Some of us are suffering from sore throat and coughing so we need something light. I seriously appreciate our dearest lecturer here HAHA!

No comments: